Friday, 25 May 2018
Written by Super User
- Cookies - IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website;
- Controller’s Cookies - Cookies placed by the Controller, related to the provision of services by the Controller through the Website by electronic means;
- External Cookies - Cookies placed by the Controller's partners, through the Website;
- GDPR (RODO) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Website - Website available at https://marplast-grp.pl
- User - any person who provides any personal data to the Controller.
2. Personal data
The Controller processes personal data of Users entered into the contact form. The personal data entrusted in such a way are processed in order to answer the User's questions and to archive the correspondence. The processing is based on the consent of the data subject (thus, the processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR (RODO)).
The data are processed by the Controller for the period in which it is necessary to keep them in the correspondence history due to the issues raised in the given enquiry or in the presented offers, until their removal by the Controller due to the fact that there is no need for further archiving of the information, or until the data subject requested their deletion.
Provision of personal data by the User is always voluntary, but it is necessary to contact the Controller.
In connection with the processing of the User's personal data by the Controller, the User has the following rights:
- The right to demand access to his or her personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing;
- The right to object to the processing;
- The right to have his or her data transferred;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of his or her personal data by the Controller.
The User may exercise the above rights in accordance with the principles described in Articles 16-21 GDPR (RODO) by contacting the Controller at the Controller’s address indicated above.
The data are stored in a contact form.
The Controller guarantees that all possible measures have been taken to safeguard and protect the personal data required by the legislation on the protection of personal data. In addition, personal data shall be collected with due care and adequately protected against unauthorized access. Personal data shall only be processed within the territory of the European Union.
The Controller subcontracts the processing of personal data to external entities to the extent necessary for proper management of correspondence. Such entities are provided with the data to the minimum extent necessary for the performance of a specific service, and the provider of each of the aforementioned services is obliged to observe the rules and guidelines ensuring the safety of personal data processing.
Cookies are small text information stored on the User's device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone), which can be read by the Controller's IT system.
a) support proper functioning of the Website, as expected by the User;
b) improve the speed and safety of Website use;
c) help the Website provider to use analytical tools;
d) help the Website provider to use marketing tools;
e) help the User to view YouTube and Vimeo videos on websites;
f) support social functions..
- Cookies can be divided into first party cookies (our own cookies) and third party cookies. With respect to our own cookies, the Controller uses them for the purpose of proper operation of the Website.
- Cookies are used to track the statistics of the Website, such as the number of visitors, the type of operating system and browser used to browse the Website, the time spent on the Website, the pages visited, etc. The Controller uses Google Analytics tool and the cookies developed by Google LLC for this purpose. The information collected in this respect is completely anonymous and does not allow for identification of the User.
Using Google Analytics services involves implementing a tracking code in the code of the Website provided by Google. This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies.
- External cookies are also used to enable the User to share the content of the Website in the social media of their choice.
- Cookies are processed in a form and to the extent that they do not allow identification of the User, and thus do not constitute personal data in the meaning of GDPR (RODO).